The legendary FN SCAR® 20S is upgraded with Non-Reciprocating Charging Handles. Perfectly calibrated for long-range fire, the FN SCAR 20S delivers surgical precision, with an enhanced set of controls to enable any shooting position or optic choice. The rugged, monolithic upper receiver with full-length MIL-STD-1913 rail provides more space for rail-mounted accessories, and a precision buttstock fits any shooter with adjustable length of pull and cheek rest height. The FN SCAR 20S is the benchmark for long-range precision from a gas-driven piston platform, delivering a highly accurate and proven design for target shooting and law enforcement applications.
- CALIBER: 7.62x51 mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 Rd.
- BARREL LENGTH: 20"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 41”-42.8”
- WEIGHT: 11.6 lbs.
- New bolt carrier assembly with NRCH enables any shooting position or optic choice, reduces felt recoil
- Extended monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating heavy contour barrel
- Two-Stage Match trigger (Geissele® “Super SCAR”)
- Precision adjustable for LOP and comb height
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Hogue® rubber grip with finger grooves
- Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Uses FN SCAR® 17S magazines
- Steel magazine body
- Low-friction follower
New, non-reciprocating, dual charging handles allow you to shoot from any position without interfering with optics or grip style, while the fully ambidextrous operating controls and adjustable buttstock instantly adapts to any shooter.
- New, non-reciprocating dual charging handles
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- Adjustable, folding buttstock
Short-stroke gas piston system with an adjustable low-flash gas regulator. The reduced reciprocating mass of the new charging sled produces less felt recoil, making a soft-shooting rifle even easier to manage.
- Short-stroke gas piston system
- Adjustable low-flash gas regulator
- New charging sled produces less felt recoil
Fully free-floating, cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined barrel and one-piece machined aluminum upper receiver deliver sub-minute accuracy. A 2-stage Geissele trigger in SCAR 20S brings 1000-M shots in range.
- Chrome-lined barrel
- Monolithic aluminum upper receiver
- 2-stage Geissele trigger (SCAR 20S)
FN’s most tested rifle platform remains the choice of the U.S. military’s most elite fighting forces. Rugged, precise and dependable, all SCARs have earned their stripes, proven with decades of hard use.
|Description:||FNM SCAR 20S NRCH 308 20D 10R|
|Model:||SCAR 20S (Non Reciprocating Charging Handle)|
|Finish:||Flat Dark Earth (Various Hues)|
|Stock:||Adjustable LOP and Comb|
|Overall Length:||41 To 42.8|
|# of Mags:||1|
|Safety:||Ambidextrous Safety Lever|
|Features:||Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrel, Geissele Trigger;
Short Stroke Gas Piston, Adj. Cheekpiece, 1-10